State institution of culture of Moscow "Exhibition hall "Tushino" is an institution of Museum-exhibition of type, has established in 1986, is in the departmental subordination of the Department of culture of SZAO Moscow.
It has 4 rooms: 260, 170, 60 and 55 sq.m.
Today in the exhibition hall "Tushino" carried out more than 700 exhibits.
In the exhibition hall "Tushino" are:
• Exhibition of contemporary artists of Russia, near and far abroad – painting, graphics, sculpture, decorative and applied art (batik, embroidery, tapestry, ceramics, glass art, lacquer miniature and others).
• Personal exhibitions and exhibition associations, artists, photographers.
• Exhibitions of student's works of art educational institutions of Moscow and Russia (painting, graphics, sculpture, decorative applied art).
• Exhibitions in the framework of the Moscow festival of student creativity "Festos" (applied and artistic creativity).
• Cycle of environmental exhibitions. Exhibitions are held with the assistance of the society for the restoration and conservation of the city of Moscow.
• Exhibitions spiritual and aesthetic orientation with participation of "Gallery of elders" of the Church of the intercession of the blessed virgin Mary in Bratceva and other
• Exhibitions of civil and Patriotic themes.
In the exhibition hall of constant y held concerts, creative evenings, meetings with artists, musicians, art.
Especially popular among music lovers is the annual festival "Musical autumn "Tushino" with participation of the best singers – soloists of musical theatres of Moscow and guests of the capital. In the exhibition hall "Tushino" works the Studio and club formation.
Tue – Sun: 11.00 – 21.00
Friends, pay your attention,to the fact that the time and days of work the Exhibition hall Tushino can change, so before visiting it we recommend you to call +7 (499) 493 – 14 – 67.